Bellevue Zip Tour
Where is it located?
- Our course sits in Eastgate Park, If you are like most people who do not live in the immediate vicinity, you likely do not know where that is. The park is just Southeast of the I90-I405 interchange, across I90 from the Bellevue College on SE Newport Way.
- As we are Located just outside of Downtown Bellevue, the Bellevue Zip Tour sits only 10 miles east of Seattle and is an easy drive, bus ride or ride share across Lake Washington.
Arrival at the site
- Parking is located at the South Bellevue Community Center 14509 SE Newport Way, Bellevue, WA 98006 .
- Check-in for your zip line tour is located in the storage container office near the water tower in the South Bellevue Community Center parking lot.
- Waivers If you did not complete the online waiver you will be asked to fill out your waivers on site.
- Weigh-in: All riders will be required to step on a scale to verify that they fall within the weight limit of 60-250lbs. If you fall outside of that range you will not be permitted to ride the tour.
HOW TO PREPARE
What to Wear
- As we operate in the great outdoors please ensure that you dress appropriately for the weather, your comfort makes for a better ride.
- Shirts that cover the shoulder and shorts that go to at least the knee are recommended to prevent any harness to skin contact.
- All riders must wear CLOSED TOED and CLOSED HEELED SHOES such Sneakers or hiking shoes. Sandals, crocs and heels are not permitted.
- Hairstyles we love to see people expressing themselves with various hairstyles, however guests are required to wear helmets on the tour. If you have long hair you will be asked to put it into a low pony tail upon arrival. If you know your hairstyle will make it difficult to put on a helmet or just have questions about it, please reach out and discuss those concerns with us.
What to bring
- Gloves please bring durable gloves to wear during the tour. If you do not bring appropriate gloves you will need to purchase a pair from us upon arrival. See Covid-19 rider requirements and operating adjustments for specifications
- Lockers We offer lockers free of charge, locks will be provided for you at the gear up area after check-in. We encourage you to leave any items you do not NEED to have with you on the tour in a locker.
- Cameras, snacks, water bottles are all allowed on the course. If you choose to bring these items please ensure that you have a small back pack or some small pouch so you can carry them with you on your tour.
- Sunglasses Can be a good idea in early spring but once the maples get their leaves the course tends to be rather shady.
- Eyeglasses Unless they are loose fitting feel free to wear them on the tour.
- Sunscreen and bug spray If you choose to use these items please put them on down in the parking lot before you check in. This will reduce the exposure our gear has to these chemicals. Bug spray is recommended.
- Cash We encourage you to bring cash if you wish to purchase a souvenir or wish to tip your guides at the end of your tour.
RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- All riders must be between 60 and 250 pounds and WILL be asked to step on a scale to confirm that they are within this weight range before riding the zip lines. For their safety, riders outside of this range WILL NOT be permitted to ride the zip lines.
- Minimum age, 8 years old. Maximum age, still adventurous.
- Riders 8-12 years old MUST be accompanied on the tour by an adult chaperone. Each adult chaperone may supervise a MAXIMUM of Three 8-12 year old riders on the zip line tour.
- Riders ages 13-17 must have an adult present onsite for the duration of the zip line tour.
- All riders must read and sign a waiver to join a tour. Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- It is not recommended that individuals with heart conditions ride the Bellevue Zip Tour.
- Pregnant Individuals are not allowed to ride the Bellevue Zip Tour.
- Riders will be required to climb two extension ladders during the course of the tour. The ladders are 10 feet and 14 feet tall.
- Riders will need to be able to walk on fairly steep and uneven terrain
- Weather Cancellations: The Bellevue Zip Tour operates in all types of weather except for high winds and lightning. Please do not assume tours will be cancelled for bad weather. Call us to check. If your tour proceeds and you are not present, no refunds will be provided. If we choose to cancel the tour due to weather you will be notified and given the option to reschedule your tour or receive a full refund.
- Personal Cancellations:: Cancellations and Reschedules can be made until 72 hours before the time of the scheduled tour and receive a full refund. Any cancellation made within 72 hours of the tour date will NOT receive a refund. Any reschedule request within 72 hours of the scheduled tour will be granted for a fee of $10 per person being rescheduled.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. This will allow for you to use the restroom and sign waivers if you have not done so prior to arrival at the course.
- LATE ARRIVALS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO JOIN a group once the guide has begun gearing up the group; late arrivals will be considered a no-show and therefore not entitled to a refund, but may be booked on the day's next available tour, if space allows.